Hello and welcome to yet another blog post on our portal. We always try to bring you the latest development in the world of mobile apps and technology. This time around, we are featuring Nexus 4 in our blog as we outline some of the features behind its outstanding success as well as the latest scoop on Nexus 4 Android phone.
The Marketing Formula for Nexus 4 Android Phone
Nexus 4 Android Phone is the latest offering from Google. Marketed with the tagline “ Speed and power to spare”, the phone consists of cutting edge hardware including a Photo Sphere camera and a whole lot of cool features to ensure that all your favorite entertainment resides in the palm of your hand. Android phones are continuously giving iPhone and Windows Mobile phones a run for their money. This is the reason, several mobile apps development companies and entrepreneurs have paid heed to the market needs and are constantly in the efforts of developing Android apps.
Thanks to the promising Android application development market situation, Google Nexus 4 is blessed with a multitude of apps to enhance the overall user experience. Be it weather, traffic, transit schedules, or latest game scores – all this information is automatically updated to allow you to remain constantly informed. We now round up on some of the amazing apps and features available on the phone:
- Google Maps app makes the entire experience of navigating to locations worthwhile. You can even find a way out of traffic jams as the app allows you to find out what’s ahead on the road so that you can choose the best route for your commute.
- No smart phone can go without having a high-performance camera but Google outdoes this feature by offering an 8MP camera that allows you to take pictures in every possible direction. You can even view your photo spheres and share photos with loved ones via Google+.
- The mobile phone comes with a cutting-edge Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor and a vibrant 1280-by-768 4.7-inch display.
Thanks to an immense concentration on Android application development, there are over 975,000 apps from Google Play to install on your Nexus 4.
Google Drops Nexus 4 prices!
The price for both models of Nexus 4 has been dropped by $100 each. In recent news, Google announced the price for Nexus 4 at $200 for the 8GB model while the 16GB model’s price is $250. For people who have just recently bought the phone, this news may be devastating. However, Google has stood true its reputation of being a hospitable entrepreneur and giving people the chance to get $100 back on meeting these conditions:
- Your phone has to have been purchased on or after August 12th 2013.
- You’ll need to specifically request a refund from Google.
- Your request must be made within 15 days from August 28th, 2013.
Change in Google’s Approach for Marketing Nexus 4
The recent decrease in Nexus 4 prices certainly calls out for a room of speculation about Google’s strategy in marketing the phone to end-consumers. Nexus 4 has been continuously considered as Google’s apple of the eye by being promoted as the “best smart-phone”. The freshest news about Nexus 4 comes through the updated device page at the Google Play Store in which there is a very small change to Nexus 4 listing. This is also backed up by the fact that Google’s approaching in marketing Nexus has been completely altered. Now, Google markets Nexus 4 with the tagline “the first Google smart phone”.
Technically speaking, Nexus 4 is not the first smart phone by Google as T-Mobile G1 (HTC Dream) or even Nexus 1 are the contenders for that slot. Therefore, it is likely that Google is rolling up their sleeves and ready to launch something in the market very soon. For all kinds of latest news about Android application development, stay tuned.